Never too Early to Plan Ahead with a Mitchell Price Protection Plan in Danbury, Bedford Hills and the Surrounding Area
Our Price Protection Plans Are Designed to Help You Control Your Heating Costs throughout Fairfield County, Litchfield County, Westchester County and the Neighboring Communities Since 1945.
As the prices of heating oil and propane continue to fluctuate throughout the year, it’s never too early to lock-in a price to guarantee consistent rates. Planning ahead with a Mitchell Price Protection Plan helps you control your heating costs by locking in a rate that won’t increase with the market. No matter what your budget requires, Mitchell offers a variety of price protection plans to fit your needs. Here is a look at each of our plans we have available.
If you want to learn more about our price protection plans call (800) 383-3994 and speak with one of our experts today!
What Are My Heating Oil Plan Options?
- Heating Oil Prebuy Plan: Allows you to purchase the desired amount of heating oil at a discounted fixed price today for one full year. (Prebuy Plan unavailable between November 1st and March 31st for Connecticut residential customers due to CT State Legislation.)
- Heating Oil Cap Plan: Caps your per-gallon price for one full year. If the price of oil goes through the roof, you are protected and your price will not increase. On the other hand, if the price of oil falls, you will take advantage of the lower price at time of delivery. There is an annual fee associated with this plan which can be included in your budget and does not need to be paid upfront.
- Heating Oil Fixed Price Plan: Allows you to lock-in your price today for one full year of heating oil deliveries. This rate can be built into a budget made up of twelve easy monthly payments.
What Are My Propane Plan Options?
- Propane Prebuy Plan: Allows you to purchase the anticipated amount of propane at a discounted fixed price today for one full year. (Prebuy Plan unavailable between November 1st and March 31st for Connecticut residential customers due to CT State Legislation.)
- Propane Fixed Price Plan: Allows you to lock-in your price today for one full year of propane deliveries. This rate can be built into a budget made up of 12 easy monthly payments.
How to Enroll in Price Protection Plans
- Click on the “My Account” icon located on the top, right corner of this page.
- If you have already registered your account, please log-in with your account number and password. If you have never logged in to your account please complete the registration on the right side of the screen.
- Once you have logged into your account, simply click on the “Enroll in a Price Protection Plan” button and let our system walk you through the process.
Please review the plan agreement carefully before making your decision. Once you have enrolled, you will receive a confirmation email showing you the details of your agreement. If you do not receive a confirmation email, your plan selection was not processed.
Want to learn more about which price protection plan is right for you? Contact our experts at (800) 383-3994 today!