Your friends at Mitchell, in partnership with Verde Energy USA, have the ability to not only heat your business and fuel your vehicles, but to supply its electric power as well! We are able to offer you the same safe and reliable service that you’ve come to expect from your current provider, but at a lower price.
Connecticut small businesses owners pay more for electricity than most anywhere else in the United States. They also use two to ten times as much power as residential homes. Now, thanks to deregulation, you can make significant cuts to your electric bills. By signing up with Mitchell for your electricity you’ll get:
- Lower Rates: Our low supplier rates can help you save over the standard CL&P and UI rates.
- Reliable Service: Your business’s electricity will be delivered through the same power grid and lines owned and maintained by your utility company, and standard delivery charges still apply. That means service will be as reliable as it’s always been – the only change is a lower supplier cost.
- One-Bill Simplicity: Saving money doesn’t mean more paperwork. Your company will still get one bill from your utility company. The only difference is that the ‘supplier charge’ rate will be lower than what you’re getting now.
- No-Hassle Sign-Up: Taking advantage of lower electricity prices is easy. All you have to do is sign-up online or call us at (800) 237-3835. We’ll take care of the details, and you’ll start seeing the savings within one to two billing cycles.
- No Risk: There are no long-term commitments to make. You can close your account at any time with a simple phone call.
Plus, we’ll even give you a $50.00 cash back rebate just for signing up!